What is the This Works! program?
This Works! is appropriate for all job seekers who:
- have reported barriers to finding or sustaining work
- need support finding vocational direction or motivation
- have reduced confidence
- are failing to gain or sustain employment for unclear reasons.
This program supports you job seekers to:
- Implement positive strategies to manage stress, wellbeing and improve confidence
- Utilise techniques to better cope with mental health conditions, including anxiety and depression
- Identify their strengths and what they can offer the labour market
- Build problem-solving skills for employment related situations
ThisWorks! aims to teach job seekers the skills they need to fin, get and stay in work plus develop their knowledge so they can confidently return to the workforce.
What are the outcomes?
After completing This Works!, your job seeker will be able to identify their skills and strengths and feel more confident and motivated about their approach to work. Job seekers will have developed problem-solving skills for employment related situations.
Back2Work will also provide job seekers with a tailored action plan including a list of 20 employers they could work for now!
This Works! is an intensive 15 hour, strengths focussed program designed to provide job seekers with the skills required to gain and maintain employment.
The program is delivered across 5 modules:
$43.30 per hour, per job seeker
* Minimum participant number apply